Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What a Night of Creativity!!!

When I tell you that I had a great night of creativity, I hope it makes you just as excited as I was and still am!  I had to make myself go to bed otherwise I would have been up ALL NIGHT sketching.  WOW!  I can't wait to get back the sketch pad, hopefully sometime during the day today but if not, I will definitely be putting in more work tonight!!!  I am learning that creating a collection is a lot like writing a book.  It takes time, creativity, patience, and most of perseverance.  Just like writers get writer's block, fashion designers do as well.  Thank God I haven't hit that wall yet.  I am truly enjoying this experience!  Until next time, ciao!

3 comments:

wow it sounds like you are really in the designing zone! Go Sheila!!!

Sounds great! Don't stop the flow. It's worth a few nights of lost sleep, wouldn't you say? :D

Heather and Eve, you are both soooo right! Thanks for the encouragement!

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!