Monday, June 14, 2010

Class and Elegance

So, the weekend was full of events. Saturday morning I purchased some awesome designing software which I am so excited to receive later this week. I also attended a fashion show Saturday night. I can honestly say I learned about what I DON'T want to do as far as my line is concerned. The more research I do in this business the more I learn about myself and my own personal style. Having a classy sense of style may equal boring to some but it's something that has withstood the test of time of all fashion eras. Adding an "elegant edge" is the cherry on top. Class and elegance...two things that never go out of style.

Having said that, this is the next piece of fabric on which I will be working in the weeks to come.

3 comments:

Ooooh . I like it!! Look you blogging away!! :) Thanks for stopping over and for your very kind comments. I will be your photographer any day!!

That's such pretty fabric! I sew too, but probably not as well as you do. And I don't really design. I wish you all the best with your upcoming business!

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!