Thursday, July 1, 2010

The 30-Day Mark

It's been one whole month since I started this blog.  I can't believe it.  Where does the time go??  Even though I don't have anything new to share with you all today, I just had to post here anyway to celebrate my first 30 days and to thank my followers for your support and encouragement.  I am definitely going to keep this going because it's so nice to connect with people from all over the world.  I'm very excited about the upcoming holiday weekend because I will be able to dedicate lots of time to learning my new design software and attempt to get some of my sketches done on it.  I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!

3 comments:

Get those creative juices flowing (and don't eat too much sushi!). ;)

heather

You have a great 4th of July too! And congrats on your One Monthaversary!

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!