Friday, September 24, 2010

Unleash the Animal Within: The Furry Leopard Shoulder Bag

So, here is another very simple bag that is great for the fall/winter months ahead.  I can hardly wait to rock this bag.  It is durable but I don't think I would want to carry it every day.  In my opinion, it's something to add to that edgy outfit for a night out.  However, it can also provide a bit of edge to the business look as well.  Please provide me with your feedback.  Thanks!  Stay fashionable and keep your diva edgy!

Cute, right? :)

Flat view

Adds just enough edge to this simple dress.

And, of course, the inside view

2 comments:

That is really cute Sheila! Looks like great workmanship!!

Very nice bag, I'm definitely feeling that. It looks like it'll be really pleasant to touch.

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!