Thursday, June 10, 2010

Under Construction

I worked on the beginnings of my website yesterday afternoon. It's coming along nicely. I can hardly wait for it launch but first things first. There's still so much to do before getting to that point. It was fun being creative and coming up with new ideas. Today I'll be working on sketching some new designs. I can hardly wait to get a full collection together. Stay with me...it will be worth it, I promise!!!

I appreciate those of you who have been so supportive. It means more than you will ever know :-)

2 comments:

Life... what we make of our JOURNEY! has been placed in poetry, films, books, music, blogs, etc...
I'm so excited to follow YOUR creative journey!! a woman I know, a woman who inspires, and a woman I admire!
YAY!!! Keep up the EXCELLENT work!!

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!