Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Evolving Me

I am always continuing to grow as a fashion designer, looking for what inspires me and what my true voice is.  This season is no different as I tread new waters, think about my marketability, and travel outside my box.  This season it's all about the modern, sophisticated Southern woman. As I look around me at the faces and places that are familiar to me, I see my muses.  I was truly inspired by all the women like myself with their 9-5's, perhaps underneath dreaming of new horizons and accomplishing their goals.  Always dress for that which you WANT, not where you are.  These thoughts are the inspiration for my latest designs.  Enjoy.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!