Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Divas Dressing Darlings

This is the second year I have contributed to Compassion Fashion's mission of supplying little girls in Africa with some of my designs via their "Divas Dressing Darlings" program.  This year our dresses will be sent to Hope 4 Kids International and delivered by their team.

I showed a few of these pieces at the Designing Women of Little Rock fashion show, which took place at the original house from the hit TV series, "Designing Women."  The house is located in the Quapaw Quarters here in Little Rock and served as a perfect venue for a fashion show.  Hope you all enjoy a couple of my designs here and I really hope some little girl in Africa will love them:-)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!