Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Design of the Day - "Best of Both Worlds"

Today's design was inspired by the piece I made as a gift to my mother earlier this year (see 'Jewelry' tab) which was all silver with a pearl pendant. The name comes from the fact that it is two-toned with silver and gold which gives it more versatility to wear with silver- or gold-toned clothing. I used the rhinestone accents to give it a little more bling and to help bring out the silver that lies in the middle of the gold rings. This piece was a little more time consuming but I am very happy with the result.



From this......










....to this!
$25

4 comments:

Very classy!!! and elegant!!! I love it!!!

WOW!!! That is amazing!! All those piece you worked with, it came out stunning! Perfect!

This one looks like a lot of work!!! Gorgeous though!

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!