Monday, June 28, 2010

Excitement!

Every time I think about how much closer I am getting to getting my collection completed I get so excited!!  I wish I could show you all what I've done so far but, of course, I wouldn't dare do that just yet :-)  It will all be worth the wait.  I have to keep telling myself that to stay focused.  Stepping outside my comfort zone with this project has been a wonderful experience, more self discovery.  I'm loving this chapter of my life and I can't wait to share it with the world.

4 comments:

Come on Sheila...show us your stuff. Just kidding,we can wait for your perfection. Love the new look of your blog.

Thanks, Heather. I appreciate your support and interest :-)

Looking forward to seeing your collection!

Kudos to you.....I am stoked about seeing the final unveiling.

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!