Monday, September 12, 2011

Cirque de Couture "N’cholé Féroce Style" & Other Updates

Hello lovelies!! I know it's been awhile since you last heard from me here but there has been so much going on since Little Rock Fashion Week (LRFW). A LOT!!! If you follow me on Twitter or if you are friends with me on Facebook then you already know about it all. If not, I will do my best to get you up to speed on what's been going on with N’cholé Féroce™. First of all, I have to thank God for all the things that have happened since LRFW. So many blessings have come from all over the place. I have picked up several clients and one of my designs was even featured in the High Profile section of the Sunday Arkansas Democrat-Gazette over Labor Day weekend. The newspaper clip is posted below. I had no idea it would be used to show some of the Fall 2011 trends. Talk about someone EXCITED!!!

Design: "Crown Royal"
Model: Salem Jones

As if last week couldn't get any better, I competed in the 2nd Annual SARPA (Sexual Assault Recovery & Prevention Agency) Cirque de Couture Design Competition in Fayetteville, Arkansas, and finished with 2nd place.  It still felt like 1st place to me because it was something that made me push myself out of my comfort zone.  It was a lot of fun and there's no price a person can place on exposure.  Below are pictures of my models from the competition.  Click on the pictures to get a closer look at their jeweled faces!!! 
Design:  "Mysterious"
Model:  Mallory Meek


Design:  "Tiffany Glam"
Model:  Lashawnda Rhys


Design:  "Flamingo"
Model: D arretta Nelson
Design:  "Merlot"
Model:  Lauren Leach

Design:  "Peacock Goddess"
Model:  Terri Louden-Williams



Be sure to check out The Compassion Fashion Project blog as well for an awesome feature they did on N’cholé Féroce™.  I'm so grateful to them for all the support they have shown!  And as always, I loooooovvve your comments!  Thanks for your support!!!  Stay tuned because this is just the beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

WTG Miss Sheila!! You are truly amazing and awe inspiring. I love watching you realize your dreams!!! Keep up the great work!!

Congrats... All your designs look great!

Congrats! Nice work Sheila from Derrick Norris (The Art of Photography)

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!