Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shots from Little Rock Fashion Week 2011

Little Rock Fashion Week 2011........WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't believe there are any words for how AMAZING the week-long event truly was.  I gained so many new friends I'm sure will become lifetime connections, on both business and personal levels.  In addition, my line obtained a tremendous amount of exposure.  All the hard work paid off!! 

Based on the feedback I have received, my show was a big success.  Not only was this show meant to bring exposure, it was also a competition.  We should know by the end of this week who will hold the "Clothing Line of the Year" award.  **fingers crossed**  I'll let you all know the turnout once the news has been announced.

Below are a few pics from different events throughout the week.  Professional photos of my Fall/Winter Collection will be posted on my website at a later date.  I will post here once those have been added.  Stay tuned!!






Models Salem Jones and Larry Scruggs
LRFW Media & Industry Mixer
 


The N’cholé Féroce™ Crew before the Posh Expression Experience
(l-r: Salem, Chioma, me, Darretta, Lashawnda, Christina, Carla, Lexi and Valdeana)
Not pictured: Elizabeth

My Eco Friendly Design (right) worn by Model Valdeana Connors
The N’cholé Féroce™ Crew before the Posh Expression Experience
Terri and I after the Young and Fabulous Experience

"Black Swan Uncut"
Model:  Salem Jones








1 comments:

Awesome images! I loved your "Black Swan" dress:-)

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!