Friday, January 14, 2011

"Black Swan"

Today's design is my latest creation.  Thanks to a friend, I have named it "Black Swan" and by looking at it you can see why.  The fabric is a mix of rayon and knit and it's very soft.  There were only two of these made (one for my BFF and myself) so sorry to those of you who may have wanted one :(  However, if you like the cut of the dress and/or wrap, I would be happy to create this again, just with a different fabric.  I am happy with how this turned out and I hope you all like it as well.  As always, your comments are welcomed and appreciated.

8 comments:

I love it Sheila! I totally see why you named it Black Swan. Rock em' girls!

I forgot to mention my name ha!

Im Melissa ;)

SheShe - I really like the dress. I can't see the shape of the coat/jacket on the form model but I am sure it's pretty. I wouldn't rock them at the same time because it's matchy-matchy but I think the jacket would be cute layered over a neutral or white top & the dress could be accented with a shiny metallic top. Just my two cents!!

Love your design!

These are so gorgeous Sheila!! I'm way impressed!!

I really like the dress She-She!! Its beautiful!

Wow, you did this! That is amazing.. Gorgeous!

GORGEOUS! I love the fabric and cut of both the dress and wrap! You go girl! The name fits it too!:)

Sheila, I love the Black Swan and your work. Are you participating in this year's DCFP? I design as well but struggling w/ construction. It's a terrible setback, but I'm determined. Keep up the good work

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!