Monday, October 18, 2010

More New Pieces



$13 set (separate:  bracelet $10, earrings $7)
What a busy weekend but I have lots to show for it :) Check out my latest pieces below and let me know what you think. Oh, and keep in mind these are FOR SALE :) Some of these are one of a kind pieces so once they are gone, THEY'RE GONE!!! I would also like to add if there is anything you would like to see in a different color, please let me know.  There is a $2 additional charge for this.  Special orders are an additional $5.  FREE SHIPPING!!!  Please leave your comments as they are always welcome!!  Thank you for your support and I hope you like what you see :)

$10












$13
$20 set (separately $15 necklace, $7 earrings)
BEST SELLER (customization available for additional $5)





(Sorry, already claimed)

$15 set (separate: bracelet $10, earrings $7)
SOLD
 

$25set  (separate: bracelet $10, earrings $7 SOLD, necklace $12)

 

$7 (A Tonya exclusive)


Exclusively made by my assistant, Tonya :)  Already claimed though.  Sorry :(


$15 set (separate: necklace $13, earrings $5) SOLD

$25 set (separate: bracelet $10, earrings $5, necklace $13)


 

4 comments:

SOOOOOOO beautiful and elegant!!!! I love the red beads!!!!! OOHHH and the ribbon necklace!!!!

WOW! Wow! WoW!
I am LOVING each one. Very nicely styled and constructed. You should give each set a jazzy name, as they are coming from such a jazzy lady! :D

Awwwww....I'm glad I waited to look!!! Love my new original jewelry pieces. Thank you sooo much!!!

I love this set...this is way too cute!!!

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!