Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Design of the Day - "Spring into Sexy"

YAYYY!!  Spring is REALLY here now and I couldn't be happier.  The sun shining brightly along with this gorgeous weather is perfect for this "flowy" design.  I had a lot of fun making this dress.  It was my first time to literally drape and start cutting into the design I envisioned.  I call this design "Spring into Sexy" because 1) the colors definitely put me in the springtime mindset and 2) I felt very "classy-sexy" when I put it on.  Sexy doesn't have to be skin tight. My husband loves this look and I have to honestly say I love it too!

4 comments:

Love!! I thought it was a tunic over a skirt at first. This is just gorgeous Sheila!!

Wow, I must say, you did a great job.....

Thanks, ladies! I appreciate your comments :)

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!