Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Catwalk Countdown - An Online Fashion Game

Oh wow!!!  Look at what I found!!!!!!!!!!  I am HOOKED!!!!  I played the trial version of this game on the "All On The Line" (Sundance Channel) website (thanks, Latiste!).  "All On The Line", in case you all didn't know, is a reality show featuring Joe Zee from Elle Magazine.  He is helping "once-upon-a-time" designers get back into the fashion industry.  Great show, btw.  I wanted to share this fabulous game with my followers who love fashion as much as I.  Trust me, you will love it!





****For more information on the game, go here.

1 comments:

Sheila, now I've got to check out the game...hope I'm not setting myself up on getting hooked!

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!