Thursday, April 21, 2011

Design of the Day - "Jamaica"

When I saw this fabric, the first thing I thought of was JAMAICA and a vacay!!!!  Easy, flowing cotton that is so soft to the touch.  All day comfort while looking stylish.  Currently, I have one dress left (size 4 but stretches to a 6 nicely).  This dress goes for $45 as is.  If you are a lady who likes a shorter hemline, it will be an additional $5 to alter.  I plan to have more sizes soon.  I'll post when they are available or you may contact me via email to reserve your size.  As always, thanks for stopping by!!




2 comments:

I commented on your FB post how I could see myself in a maxi version and BAM here it is!! I love both of the strap versions! I've gotta admit I like the straps on the shorter dress a wee better b/c I like the square neckline for myself, but the longer dress length b/c I don't like showing my legs like I used to back in the day, lol!

The first thing I thought when I saw the beautiful print was I'M WEARING THAT if and when I go on a cruise....and I will Lord willing! Keep up the beautiful work Sheila and thanks for being an inspiration and motivator to never give up

Wow, this is gorgeous! I want a vacation too!

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!