Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"Faux Real" Fur Vest

Happy New Year!!!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful and very blessed holiday season!  I know I sure did!  I enjoyed my much-needed vacation but now it's back to business!!!!  I am looking forward to 2011 and all the experiences and blessings I know are waiting just around the corner!

This vest is my latest creation.  The middle front has a faux leather panel with a zipper.  I wore this while visiting family and friends during the holidays and got positive feedback on it so I thought I would share with my followers here.  Let me know what you think about it.  I do plan to make more in other colors so stay tuned!!! 


 




5 comments:

Very cute! I love the houndstooth lining!

LOVE the vest and the look all pulled together with the boots, skirt and tights!! Gorgeous!!!!

I agree I love the Houndstooth...but I'm a fan of that anyways. Very nice!

HOTTT!!! can't wait until my vest is complete! :)

LOVE THE HOUNDSTOOTH!!!!!!! *squeeee*

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!