Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Still here!!!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Have you missed me???  LOL!  It has been B-U-S-Y around my way since last I posted.  All great things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My line has been growing by leaps and bounds and I couldn't be happier about it.  This spring has been very busy and productive, to say the least.  I debuted my Fall/Winter 2012 line at Midwest Fashion Week in Indianapolis, Indiana, in March and will be showing it again this summer at Little Rock Fashion Week (July), Baltimore Fashion Week-end (August), and in the fall (September) at Conway Fashion Week (Conway, AR).  Talk about someone STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  In between these shows, I am also going to be showing in a lot of smaller shows along the way which will include some spring/summer designs.  There are so many other wonderful things happening and in the works that I can't share at this time but once I have all the details in order, I do plan to share!  In the meantime, check out a couple of my children's designs below.  Yes, there is a children's line in the works!!!  Exciting times around the studio!!!


1 comments:

Hi there,
I think a kids line of clothing would be great, I like the designs you have here, would love to see more! All the best!

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!