Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Design of the Day: "Blueberry Lemonade"

Today's design is actually a rework of a few pieces.  The blue and yellow discs were originally earrings my sister, Rasolyn had.  While I was visiting her during the holidays I saw the earrings and absolutely loved them but soon figured out why she didn't wear them.  They were too heavy for her earlobes :(  So, of course, that gave me inspiration to create something for her to be able to wear.  I am happy with how this set turned out.  She hasn't seen it yet...LOL!  I do plan to mail it to her today though :)

2 comments:

the name matches the look! cool and refreshing!!! :) LOVING IT!!!!

The blue and yellow combo is really fresh!

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!