Thursday, July 8, 2010

Still here!!!

I just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm still here!  Just been very busy lately.  Next week is Little Rock Fashion Week, an event that is growing each year.  I am too excited about it!!!!  There is a fashion forum that I plan to attend to get more information on the industry.  A person can never have enough knowledge, you know?!?  I hope to be back to see you all before another week passes.  So until then, stay fashionable and keep your diva edgy!!!

2 comments:

Oh so exciting Sheila!!! Keep up the good work! Don't forget to stop by my giveaway if you can make a comment and enter!!

http://ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

heather (edgy diva in training!)

I love your last line; that is so catchy :)

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!