Monday, August 30, 2010

Wedding Outfit

OK, so I know it's been 12 days since my last post.  So sorry.  I haven't posted the handbag yet like I had promised but I will do this week.  Here are the preliminary stages of what I am planning to wear to a wedding this weekend.  Yesterday I worked on this (Option #1):

Keep in mind that the dress underneath showing the white collar is NOT the dress I'll be wearing with this scarf.  Also, in this post the scarf is not 100% complete.  The bottom will have pointed ends once complete.  I'll be finishing it tonight. 
Option #2:















So.....HOT or NOT?!?

4 comments:

Both look very nice and pretty! I like your style!

I vote hot! I really like the option one, but both are gread looking. Have a great time at the wedding :D

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome. The good, the bad, the ugly :) I appreciate them all!